At Baseera, we realize the importance of research in developing the lives of VIPs in Egypt. One of our primary goals is to be a resource center in Egypt and other Arab-speaking countries. There are many opportunities for quantitative and qualitative research to be conducted in Egypt.
At BASEERA we support rsearch that covers:
- Early detection of visual impairment that could be prevented fully or partially
- The total number of people with visual impairment in Egypt with proper data classifying those who are blind and those who have low vision
- Collecting data on people with visual impairment in each governorate and where they reside
- Status of people with visual impairment and the medical, education, and social services provided to them in each governorate
- The problems facing children with visual impairment in being mainstreamed in regular education in each governorate.
- The social perceptions of people with visual impairment in Egyptian society.
- The quality of medical support people with visual impairment receive in each governorate (important especially for preventive blindness)
- The type of services provided by the government’s rehabilitation centers around Egyptian governorates
47 Soliman Gohar Street, Dokki, Giza
Tel : +20237626081
10 Hassan Moussa Elakkad street, behind Palestine Hospital
46 Al Akbal Street, Taha Tower 2, 3rd Floor